We clean and bag your fish on site! You only need to catch them – and bring what’s listed below.
At My Mistress Charters, your safety and comfort is our #1 priority. We have done our utmost to provide the best, and most up to date safety equipment. To ensure your personal comfort, below are are lists of what you should bring and what we will provide.
You will need to bring:
- Fishing License (required for ages 17 and older~ *daily licenses available on boat)
- Cooler with personal snack and beverages
- Soft-Soled Shoes and sun glasses (Boots are not recommended)
- Appropriate Dress for the weather (Layers are recommended)
- Digital Camera or Video Recorder to capture your special moments!
- Sunscreen, Chapstick, and Bug Spray
- Additional Large Cooler to transport your trophy fish home!
My Mistress Charters will provide the following:
- Tackle and all required equipment
- Safety devices for all members
- We also clean and bag all of your trophy fish and have everything needed for this!
A note on the weather
Your Captain will always keep a close eye on the weather, but we recommend that you check the weather before departing for the day. And please remember that you are going to want to dress in layers since the mornings start cool and the afternoon’s end hot! Please also remember that if your excursion includes young children, you do not want to forget the sunscreen and bug spray!